From 1 January 2020, Act TravelWise members will benefit from the SmartGo scheme, giving your staff free access to discounts and incentives to help make their commuting and leisure journeys cheaper, healthier or more sustainable. Each member organisation can enjoy up to 8 free staff accounts to distribute internally, valid for the full calendar year. Individual members are entitled to 1 free account.
The package includes savings with e.g. Arriva, First, CrossCountry Trains, London Northwestern Railway, Railcards, Halfords and Enterprise. The full list of discounts can be viewed here.
SmartGo is coordinated by Go Travel Solutions, an Act TravelWise member.
To create a free account:
1. Check that your Act TravelWise membership is up to date with no outstanding invoices.
2. Visit www.smartgo.co.uk/join.
3. Pick the standard network, select ‘Act TravelWise’ then your company.
4. Enter [email protected] in the 'Verification email address’ box.
5. Fill in your details and click ‘Submit’.
6. You’ll receive an account validation email with an auto-generated password to complete your setup, then you’re ready to start saving!
If you feel your staff can benefit from SmartGo and are interested in offering the scheme to the rest of your workforce, please get in touch with The SmartGo Team on 0330 024 56 65 or [email protected] You can also speak to them in person at their exhibitor stand at the Act TravelWise Annual Conference & AGM on 30 January 2020.