The text below can also be found in our Business Brochure (PDF download).
The Act TravelWise Business Forum was formed in 2017 due to demand for information sharing and networking specifically within the private sector. The growing forum welcomes companies of all sizes and at all levels of expertise in transport and travel management. The forum will offer a minimum of four networking meetings and four training events per year. Each member can send up to five delegates to each event, with the cost included in the annual fee (Act TravelWise membership + Business Forum supplement).
The purpose of the Business Forum:
• to share and exchange good practice in promoting sustainable commuting and the management of transport in the workplace
• to provide a framework for knowledge sharing on key issues across all types of business organisation including single-use sites (including SMEs and larger sites) and multi-occupant sites such as business parks
• to act as a national voice on commuter-related travel and transport matters to the Department for Transport and other government departments
• to explore external funding opportunities for the private sector in relation to investment in sustainable travel
To learn more and to get involved in the Business Forum, contact us on 020 8144 7366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Join Act TravelWise?
Act TravelWise members benefit from a range of services designed to support them in their sustainable transport projects. Within each company that maintains a corporate membership, individual professionals are also supported in developing their careers in the sector. Those wishing to join the Business Forum will need to join Act TravelWise with an annual corporate membership plus a supplement to cover the additional benefits that are exclusive to Business Forum members.
Specific benefits of Act TravelWise membership are as follows:
Learn from the Experts:
• We organise structured learning sessions, workshops and other training events throughout the year and across the UK on topics related to transport and sustainability in the workplace.
• Training events are free for members sending one delegate (savings approx £115 + VAT per event).
• Our networking and support offer includes face-to-face and online networking opportunities with other like-minded professionals to share and exchange ideas and industry learning.
Share the Knowledge:
• Our Business Forum serves as the voice of business needs and solutions. The Forum meets quarterly to discuss future plans for businesses and sustainable transport in the UK.
• We inform members of opportunities to partner in funded national and international projects.
• Our online resources, available exclusively to members, provide a whole host of useful policy and guidance documents as well as case studies, fact sheets, graphics and more.
• Our Business Forum facilitates access to key government departments, presenting your company with the opportunity to voice the challenges that businesses face with sustainable transport and travel – and to help influence future policy and funding opportunities.
Value for Money:
• In addition to our free training events (value up to £115 + VAT), each member receives one free delegate place at the Act TravelWise Annual Conference (value approx £195 + VAT) as well as big discounts on exhibitor stands (savings approx £500 + VAT).
• Membership also gives you substantial discounts and occasional free delegate places at selected events organised by our partners – e.g. Landor LINKS and PTRC.
Join Us Today
Join us today to get your membership started and reap the rewards of engagement with our forums and networks.
We welcome all companies, from large multi-nationals to micro businesses, which are seeking to gain further knowledge, access training, and take advantage of our networking opportunities in the field of sustainable transport and smarter travel.
Companies are encouraged to supplement their Act TravelWise membership with an optional Business Forum membership, in order to take advantage of the additional benefits exclusive to the Business Forum.
To become a member, simply complete and return our Membership Form to commence the annual subscription.
Act TravelWise membership:
• Micro-business (1-4 employees): £250 + VAT
• Small companies (5-50 employees): £375 + VAT
• Large companies (51+ employees): £495 + VAT
Business Forum supplement:
• Small companies (<500 employees): £295 + VAT
• Medium companies (501-1,000 employees): £495 + VAT
• Large companies (>1,000 employees): £795 + VAT
Should you have any questions or require any help, please contact us on 020 8144 7366 / email@example.com.
For further information about joining or for any other questions about membership, please contact us on 0208 144 7366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.