The next West Midlands regional meeting will take place on 2 August 2016. Details are below.
Venue: Atkins, The Axis, 10 Holliday Street, Birmingham B1 1TF. Atkins’ offices are situated within a central location within close walking distance of Birmingham New Street station.
Room: 10th Floor – Conference Room 3. Please report at Atkins’ reception on the 10th floor
Date: Tuesday 2nd August
Time: 10:00am – noon. Coffee/ tea and biscuits will be provided.
As we will be in the midst of the bid preparation process by the 2nd August, we thought it would be very timely and positive to use this interactive session to share thoughts on preparing a successful and effective funding bid and particularly tips on completing the strategic, economic and financial case sections of the application form.
In addition to the Access Fund ‘special theme’, we will also be covering the usual regional agenda items which we know and love!
Agenda (Chair: Rachel Evans)
1) Welcome and Introductions: All
2) TravelWise News Update and Outstanding Actions from the last meeting: All
3) Smarter Choices and Delivery Updates: All
4) The Access Fund (Facilitators: Lisa Bloomer and Sarah Fish, Atkins)
5) Future funding sources: All
6) Next Meeting
- Wednesday 7th September (Chair: Kerry Swingler)