The Department for Transport has published its ‘What Works’ report following the LSTF Programme (2011-2015).
The report offers insights from local authority practitioners on:
- what was successful
- what challenges were encountered along the way and how these were overcome
- lessons for the effective delivery of these types of project in the future, both at the level of individual projects and, where relevant, for the programme as a whole
The report is intended as a resource for:
- local authority officers and councillors
- local enterprise partnerships
- other national and local organisations
with responsibility for commissioning or delivering sustainable transport projects.
The report can be downloaded from https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/local-sustainable-transport-fund-what-works