The next Act TravelWise Annual General Meeting will take place on Tuesday 9 December 2014 at 5 pm at Macdonald Burlington Hotel, 126 New St, Birmingham B2 4JQ Birmingham. All current Act TravelWise members are welcome.
As per Article 7.2 of the Articles of Association, the AGM shall be held for the following purposes:
- to receive from the Board a full statement of accounts;
- to receive from the Board a report of the activities of the Association since the previous Annual General Meeting;
- to appoint Directors pursuant to Article 13 hereof;
- to appoint the Association’s auditors if required;
- to appoint such other business as may be brought before it.
In addition, the AGM will be asked to review and approve the Articles of Association and fill any vacancies on the Board.