Thank you once again to everyone who participated in the Act TravelWise Autumn Conference on Tuesday 9 December, and for helping to make the event a resounding success! This includes our many speakers as well as our exhibitors Diva, JMP Consultants and Pindar Creative.
- All 16 conference presentation files have been uploaded to Slideshare.net:
- As mentioned in a separate news item, a DfT draft spreadsheet on economic appraisal of active modes is now available for feedback and testing: /news/government/dft-releases-draft-appraisal-spreadsheet-for-feedback/
- The conference feedback form is ready for delegates' input (link provided to delegates only). A reminder: please take a few minutes to complete this, as it will help us improve future events.
- All deleages have been added to the distribution list for this monthly e-bulletin.
- Those who are not currently Act TravelWise members were encouraged to take a look at /membership/ (including two sub-pages) and consider joining us.
A full programme of Act TravelWise events and trainings is planned to take place throughout 2015, building the momentum and responding to the practical needs of our members.
Most – if not all – events will be free of charge for members sending one delegate. Additional delegates and non-members will generally be charged £115 per event.
Look out for the 2015 events as they are announced on the website and in the monthly e-bulletin.
If you are interested in leading or hosting a future event, or if you have an idea for an event theme, please get in touch with Jon Foley via firstname.lastname@example.org.