Act Travelwise Annual Conference
Feb

Annual Conference 2019 Post-Event Report

The Act TravelWise Annual Conference & AGM took place on 31 January 2019 in Birmingham, titled 'Innovation and Change in Mobility Management: What's New and What's Next?'. Over 100 practitioners from the public, private and third sectors attended, representing every facet of the sustainable transport and travel sector.

Thank you to those who joined us and played an important role in the Annual Conference, whether it was as a delegate, presenter, exhibitor or sponsor. We'd like to thank our headline sponsor SYSTRA in particular, and the other sponsors, exhibitors and partners (shown below with their logos; clicking on a logo re-directs to their website). Darren Kirkman of SYSTRA wrote a thoughtful blog review of the conference here.

Also a big thank you also to those who completed feedback forms. The feedback was very positive, with most scoring '4' or '5' at the 'very satisfied end of the scale. The main learning point was to offer more interactive content. (We did emphasise this in the Call for Papers and with presenters directly, but only received one group activity proposal, so we'll need to be more proactive in finding interactive content next time.)

For those of you who are Act TravelWise members, the presentations are now online as downloadable PDFs in the members' area of the website under Resources > Event Resources. If you're a member without a login, please contact me at [email protected] so that I can set up access for you. If you attended the conference but aren't a member, please contact me and let me know which presentation(s) you'd like.

See our separate announcement regarding the new directors appointed at the AGM on the same day. The Board of Directors web page features a photo and short biography for each director.

Headline sponsor:
Systra Logo

Other sponsors, exhibitors and partners:

Need For Green Logo Wsp Logo 100X210px
Comouk Logo Liftshare New Logo 2018
Betterpoints Logo2 Eltis Logo 57X150
Cyclehoop Logo Orange Small PTRC Logo
Commonplace Logo Small Emw Logo Blue
Pindar Creative Logo