As the UK's premier association promoting and facilitating sustainable travel choices, Act TravelWise members benefit from a range of services designed to support them in their projects and careers in sustainable transport and mobility.
Act TravelWise is a network comprising of public, private and third sector members. The network includes local authorities, government departments, transport consultants, sustainable travel charities, transport operators and organisations that sell products and services to the field. We welcome members that are involved in any aspect of travel planning, travel behaviour change, travel demand management or promotion of sustainable travel.
Everyone can join Act TravelWise! To sign up to receive our monthly e-bulletin, simply email email@example.com. To become a member of the Association, simply complete our Membership Form. In the membership form, please indicate the appropriate membership rate from the list below.
Membership is on an annual basis, running for 12 months from the time when the application is received. Membership renews automatically each year, unless it is cancelled in advance of the renewal date, which is 12 months after the starting date of the membership. The annual renewal invoice becomes payable on the renewal date.
Our membership rates are as follows:
- Micro-businesses (1-4 employees): £250 + VAT
- Small companies (5-50 employees): £375 + VAT
- Large companies (51+ employees): £495 + VAT
Public sector / local authorities:
- Small organisations (<200,000 on electoral roll / 1-50 employees): £375 + VAT
- Large organisations (200,000+ on electoral roll / 51+ employees): £495 + VAT
- Not-for-profits/charities/universities/NHS: £250 + VAT
- Individual membership: £95 + VAT
As an optional addition to the membership rates above, there is a supplement for those in the private sector wishing to join our Business Forum and receive an enhanced membership package:
Business Forum supplement:
- Small companies (<500 employees): £295 + VAT
- Medium companies (500-1,000 employees): £495 + VAT
- Large companies (>1,000 employees): £795 + VAT
Please note, you will only enjoy your member benefits once your payment has been made and your membership fee rate confirmed by us. If you are unsure which fee rate applies to you, please contact us.
For further information about joining or for any other questions about membership, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.