West Yorkshire Combined Authority (WYCA) hosted a re-launch meeting of the Act TravelWise Yorkshire & The Humber regional group in Leeds on Tuesday 10 May, 2 pm to 4 pm. It was attended by 23 people.Presentations have been uploaded and are linked from the agenda below.
All current, past and prospective Act TravelWise members - as well as West Yorkshire Travel Planning Network members - were invited to attend this initial meeting, aimed at kick-starting ongoing activity in the Yorkshire & The Humber region.
The WYCA offices are at Wellington House, 40-50 Wellington Street, LS1 2DE, located opposite Leeds Rail Station. The meeting was held in partnership with the West Yorkshire Travel Planning Network, which is co-ordinated by WYCA.
1. Welcome and brief intro presentation from Act TravelWise - Randall Ghent, Act TravelWise (10 min)
2. Update from West Yorkshire Travel Planning Network - Joanna Chew, WYCA (10 min)
3. Presentation on European Mobility Week 2016 - Don Kent, Act TravelWise (10 min)
4. Presentation 'Lessons Learnt from Travel Planning in the Higher Education Sector'
with Q&A - Rachael Elliott, Travel Plan Services (30 min)
5. Presentation 'Electric Vehicle Charging Points: Speeding Up Progress in Leeds' with Q&A - Gordon Maclay, Leeds City Council (30 min)
6. Discussion on future Act TW Yorkshire & Humber regional meetings and collaboration with West Yorks Travel Planning Network (<30 min)
7. Conclusions, AOB and closing (<10 min)
The Yorkshire & The Humber regional web page can be found here.
For more information, contact Randall Ghent at [email protected] or on 0208 144 7366.