As we near the end of the LSTF funding period, many local authorities are looking to develop legacies for their programmes.
This workshop is aimed at local authorities who wish to develop the skills to deliver PTP themselves, primarily in a workplace setting but these can be applied to other settings as well. The training will be interactive with a mix of theory, practical exercises, group activities and discussions.
The course will include:
• The PTP process (engagement, the conversation, and follow up)
• Introduction to Motivational Interviewing
• Journey planning skills in PTP (e.g. online journey planners, other printed resources)
• How to apply PTP in your project context
The training will be hosted by West Yorkshire Combined Authority in Leeds and led by a PTP training expert from Steer Davies Gleave, following on the successful 20 March workshop in London.
"The training was excellent and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of doing either workplace or residential PTP."
- Harris Vallianatos, Travel SMART Engagement Team Manager, Surrey County Council
Venue: West Yorkshire Combined Authority, a short distance from Leeds Rail Station
Date/time: Thursday 21 May 2015, 10 am to 4 pm
Cost: First member: free. Additional delegates: £50. Non-members: £195.
Registration: via Eventbrite