As we near the end of the LSTF funding period, many local authorities are looking to develop legacies for their programmes.
This workshop is aimed at local authorities who wish to develop the skills to deliver PTP themselves, primarily in a workplace setting but these can be applied to other settings as well. The training will be interactive with a mix of theory, practical exercises, group activities and discussions.
The course will include:
• The PTP process (engagement, the conversation, and follow up)
• Introduction to Motivational Interviewing
• Journey planning skills in PTP (e.g. online journey planners, other printed resources)
• How to apply PTP in your project context
The training will be led by our PTP training expert Eleni Harlan. Eleni is an experienced PTP project manager and has led the development of Motivational Interviewing techniques in Steer Davies Gleave’s PTP approach.
"The training was excellent and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of doing either workplace or residential PTP."
- Harris Vallianatos, Travel SMART Engagement Team Manager, Surrey County Council
Venue: Steer Davies Gleave offices, London
Date/time: Friday 20 March 2015, 10 am to 4 pm
Cost: First member: free. Additional delegates: £50. Non-members: £195.
Registration: via Eventbrite
Important: The initial capacity of 10 delegates has been filled. Please join the waiting list on Eventbrite. Your place will be confirmed if/when numbers increase to make it viable to have two trainers.