The time has come around again for our next meeting. As is appropriate for June, the theme is around Cycling Schemes, and BANES are kindly hosting us in Bath on Tuesday 23rd June.
Please see below for details of the agenda, which includes site visits in this lovely City!
To plan tea/coffee, can you please let me know if you intend to join us by Monday 15th June please. Feel free to pass the email on to other colleagues if tis would interest them.
Claire Fleming (cfleming -at- swindon.gov.uk)
Swindon Travel Choices
Wat Tyler House,
Swindon, SN1 2JH
Tel: (01793) 466392
Regional Sustainable Transport Officers Meeting
Tuesday 23rd June 2015 – Bath
The Guildhall, Bath, BA1 5AW
MEETING 12.30pm – 3pm (with optional site visit to Bath Spa railway station afterwards)
Please note: A lunch break is not included. You are welcome to bring food into the meeting to eat.
Meeting theme : Cycling Schemes
12.30 – Meet outside Guildhall for a site visit of NextBike cycle hire station, talk with Q+A from Jo Sammons
1pm – Move to Kaposvar Room in the Guidhall for the meeting
• Welcome / intros (5 mins)
• Presentation from Jo Sammons on Nextbike Cycle Hire in Bath (20 mins)
• Items from National Travelwise Association (5 mins)
• Other Cycling Schemes – One per LA, tell us what has been most effective. Please bring marketing materials if possible. (45 mins)
• ITWMC, Bike to Work day, catch the bus week and other upcoming events – Any plans to share? (20 mins)
• AOB (10 mins)
2.50 - Recap of dates and themes of next meetings for 2015 - 6 (5 mins)
3.00 - Optional site visit to Bath Spa railway station. Christine Warren to tell us about the extra facilitation of cycling during Network Rail’s closure of the railway line this summer.