Date: Friday 12 December 2014
Time: 10:30 am to 2:30 pm (tea and coffee from 10:00 am)
Location: Dalhousie Building, University of Dundee
1. Introductions and Apologies.
2. Previous Minutes and Matters Arising from meeting held on 2 May 2014
3. Split into group meetings for 30 minutes (NHS and LA’s; Consultants/Private Sector; RTP Officers) for updates
4. Group reconvene and provide updates/news
- How can we best develop and present a solid business case for smarter travel?
- Which types of smarter travel initiatives are likely to provide the greatest economic benefit?
- How does sustainable travel stack up economically compared to traditional private motorised transport?
- How can we set economic objectives and monitor performance against them?
6. ACT Travelwise AGM feedback. (DK) (MS)
8. Optional Christmas lunch at DUSA for those wishing to stay. You will have to pay, but it is exceptional value and good fun.
The meeting is held as part of the Travel & Transport 'topic support network' of the Universities and Colleges Climate Commitment for Scotland. More information can be found at http://www.eauc.org.uk/ucccfs/travel.