Join us for this timely free webinar learning from world-leading local authorities in the UK and abroad that are converting car space into space for active modes, temporarily and permanently, due to the current shift in priorities under COVID-19.
Join us on Wednesday 1 July from 2:00 to 3:30 pm and hear about the ambitious plans being implemented worldwide in this budding 'Active Travel Spring'.
Register now via Eventbrite! Those on the waiting list will receive the recording and presentations if space does not become available to attend 'live'.
- Steve Melia, Senior Lecturer, Centre for Transport & Society, University of the West of England
- Ruby Stringer, Senior Consultant, ITP (speaking on project for Camden Council)
- Cllr Kye Dudd, Cabinet Member with responsibility for Transport, Bristol City Council
- Chiara Bresciani, High Office of Specialisation for Mobility and Transport, City of Milan
Invited speakers (not available):
- Christina Calderato, Head of Transport Strategy and Planning, Transport for London
- Christophe Najdovski, Deputy Mayor in charge of Transport, Travel, Roads and Public Space, City of Paris
- Elke Van den Brandt, Minister of the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region, responsible for Mobility, Public Works and Road Safety
- Nicole Ferrara, Policy & Intergovernmental Affairs Advisor, City of Oakland Department of Transportation