Join us for this timely webinar learning from world-leading local authorities in the UK and abroad that are converting car space into space for active modes, temporarily and permanently, due to the current shift in priorities under COVID-19.
Join us on Wednesday 1 July from 2:00 to 3:30 pm and hear about the ambitious plans being implemented worldwide in this budding 'Active Travel Spring'.
Featuring presentations from:
- Christophe Najdovski, Deputy Mayor in charge of Transport, Travel, Roads and Public Space, City of Paris (invited)
- Christina Calderato, Head of Transport Strategy and Planning, Transport for London (invited)
- Cllr Kye Dudd, Cabinet Member with responsibility for Transport, Bristol City Council (confirmed)
- Chiara Bresciani, High Office of Specialisation for Mobility and Transport, City of Milan (invited)
- Nicole Ferrara, Policy & Intergovernmental Affairs Advisor, City of Oakland Department of Transportation (invited)
Organised in partnership with Traffic Removal UK.