As wide area 20mph limits are adopted in most of the UK’s iconic cities, 20mph comes closer to becoming the national default limit where people live, work, shop and learn increases. Transport practitioners now need to get Ready for 20!
This conference on 26 February will be hosted by City of London Council and bring together presenters from political parties, local authorities, academics, NGOs and consulting organisations on how to improve the public realm, create healthy lifestyles, promote everyday exercise and reduce casualties.
Act TravelWise members have been offered a discounted price of £95. Contact Randall Ghent at randall -at- acttravelwise.org to receive your discount code.
Learn the lessons from leading authorities and experts of how to get it right.
Presentations at the conference will include:
- Mayoral “Visions for Transport” and the place for a 20mph default for London
- The opportunities to provide a foundation for active travel and improved public health
- Best practice implementation and engagement
- The real benefits for vulnerable road users, pedestrians and cyclists
- 20mph/30kmh – the developing international benchmark for liveability
The conference will be hosted by City of London Council and bring together presenters from political parties, local authorities, academics, NGOs and consulting organisations.
Please see event details here: https://www.transportxtra.com/tx-events/?id=2304