The next North East regional meeting will take place on Wednesday 13 December 2017 at 2 pm in the Bewick Room of Newcastle Civic Centre, hosted by North East Combined Authority.
1. Introductions and apologies for absence.
2. Notes from the last meeting and matters arising
3. Simon Jobe - NECA Cycling and Walking Strategy
4. Jonah Morris - Bike Life and Sustrans North East
5. Randall Ghent - Act TravelWise Update
6. Don Kent - Travelwise Week/EMW Update and Plans for 2018
7. Member Updates
8. Next Meeting
10. Transport quiz and festive drinks immediately after the meeting in The Five Swans pub
Refreshments and tea and coffee provided.
How to get to Newcastle Civic Centre: The Civic Centre is next to Haymarket Metro and Haymarket/Eldon Square Bus Stations served by buses from across the region.
More information: Don Kent, email@example.com, 0793 1978771