The Act TravelWise London and South East regional group will have its first web meeting on Wednesday 25 November 2020, featuring presentations from Laura Wells of Brighton & Hove Council on EATF implementation and Rob Dickin of Transport for the South East with an update on the regional body's transport strategy and work programme.
• Laura Wells, Principal Transport Planner, Brighton & Hove City Council - presentation on EATF implementation
• Rob Dickin, Transport Strategy Manager, Transport for the South East - presentation on Transport for the South East's transport strategy and work programme
• Q&A and discussion around presentations
• Updates on the work of members in the region ('go round')
• Discussion on possible themes and formats for future meetings
Attendance is free but limited to members. The first half (presentations) may be attended by members from any region. The second half is intended for those living and/or working in the region.