Webinar on Earth Day - Wednesday 22 April 2020, 2:00 to 3:30 pm
This free webinar will look at the DfT's Decarbonising Transport plan and discuss its ramifications for future transport and climate change.
Panelists (in final running order):
• Dr Bob Moran, Deputy Director, Head of Environment Strategy, Department for Transport
• Stephen Joseph OBE, transport policy consultant and Visiting Professor, Univ of Hertfordshire (response to plan here)
• Professor Glenn Lyons, Mott MacDonald Professor of Future Mobility, Univ of the West of England
• Jenni Wiggle, Interim CEO, Living Streets
• Roger Geffen MBE, Policy Director, Cycling UK
• Dr Rachel Aldred, Reader in Transport, Univ of Westminster
• Richard Walker, DecarboN8 Research Network, Institute for Transport Studies, Univ of Leeds
Register now via Eventbrite. As we've reached our 100 participant cap, a waiting list is now open. Just sign up and if a place doesn't free up for you, you'll still receive the webinar recording and presentations afterwards.
Joining details will be sent closer to the webinar date to those who register.
If you have any questions or would like to present at this or another webinar, please contact Randall Ghent at [email protected] or on 07960 180851.