The workship 'Delivering a Low Emission Future' will be hosted by Leeds City Council on 27 April 2018 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm, followed by a pub social nearby for informal networking. This is a free event.
- Policy context: How Leeds City Region is planning to deliver a low emission future (Andrew Hickford, Leeds City Council)
- Implementation at the City Level: Building in a low emission strategy into development control (Gordon Maclay, Leeds City Council)
- Implementation at the City Level: How City of York has delivered lower emissions for private cars, business fleets, taxis and public transport (Derek McCreadie, City of York Council)
- Implementation at the Business Level: How a business can adopt low emission vehicles in its fleet (Sam Pickup, Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions)
- Tools of the trade: Methods for forecasting uptake of EVs in your area and for working out the number and type of charging infrastructure you need to provide (David Connolly, SYSTRA)
- Ideas and discussion on future Act TravelWise regional activity in Yorkshire & The Humber