As the Department for Transport considers Cycling & Walking Investment Strategy 2 (CWIS2), and local authorities work on the next phases of Local Cycling & Walking Infrastructure Plans (LCWIPs), meet the innovators who are shaping the future of walking and cycling policy:
- Using new data sources, crowdsourcing, AR, VR and AI to optimise walking and cycling networks
- Creating new indicators for measuring walking
- See how local authorities are planning for car-free, walking and cycling developments
- Hear the latest on cycling and pedestrian safety, risk and vulnerability
- How technology is spanning the digital-physical divide to better understand how, and why, people walk and cycle
Act TravelWise members are entitled to a 20% discount with the code CWI201920.
More information: www.landor.co.uk/cyclingandwalking/