Collaborative mobility creating good mobility
Dates: 26-27 September 2018
Venue: The Crystal, Docklands London
Led by: CoMoUK
Future mobility could be great. People’s mobility lifestyles could lead to lower impact, fairer transport that help to deliver better places. This is good mobility. A key part of this will be collaborative mobility – shared cars, bikes & rides. This conference will help develop the broader agenda of good mobility beyond the focus of AVs and MaaS.
• Developing a consensus on principle for good mobility.
• Understanding new mobility lifestyles.
• Raise the profile of co-mobility as both a vital ingredient of and agent for creating good mobility; showcase the thought leadership and delivery:
– Established modes: car clubs, bike share and ride share
– Emerging modes: shared scooters, shared taxi, on demand micro transit
– Highlighting innovation and potential for integration of co-mobility through mobility hubs, app partnerships, and MaaS aggregators
– Highlight the need for scrutiny of new mobility for public benefit through social and environmental filters
– Connect practitioners to encourage partnerships and new enterprises
• Robin Chase - Transportation Entrepreneur, co-founder and former CEO of Zipcar
• Professor Jillian Anable - Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds
• Stephen Joseph - Campaign for Better Transport
• Ed Gillespie - Futerra
For more information: https://como.org.uk/events/