On Tuesday 16 June, the Act TravelWise Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held in combination with a pan-regional web meeting for our members UK-wide to share their knowledge and experience. It's an opportunity to get more involved in the association and network online among the membership during the lockdown period.
• 'Recent Research on Effective Messaging to Promote Cycling and Walking' - Dr Kate Pangbourne, Academic Fellow, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds
• 'Post-Covid-19 Behaviour Change: Moving from Enforced Change to Positive, Embraced Change' - Dan Gipple, Founder, BetterPoints Ltd
• 'Active Travel Rises from the Covid Ashes: TravelWise Week 2020' - Don Kent, UK National Coordinator, TravelWise Week / European Mobility Week
Governance & Administrative Points:
• New Articles of Association
• Member Input on Plans for Online Regional/National Meetings, Trainings & Webinars
• New Directors and Regional Representatives
• Overview of Financial Year 2019-20 Accounts
Please limit registration to 5 places per member organisation. Non-members will not be able to take part on this occasion, but are encouraged to become a member and then register.
If a waiting list is in place when you register, sign up and if a place doesn't free up for you, you'll still receive the webinar recording and presentations afterwards. Joining details will be sent closer to the webinar date to those who register.
The webinar will take place from 2:00 to 3:30 pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Randall Ghent at [email protected] or on 07960 180851.